Looking to bring someone onto your team as an assistant photographer? You need the Assistant Photographer Contract Template!
A contract template that you’ll be able to use for bringing on any new photographers to your team to help you with your business. The template is easily editable so that you can tailor it to each new hire. It will include language that will protect you as the business owner and your business. The contract template is a fill-in-the-blank type document, but where there are blanks, there is sample language for you to use.
What do you get?
- PDF version of the contract template
- Word version of the contract template
- Easily identifiable highlighted portions within the contract template that are fill-in-the-blank portions where you’ll be able to tailor the contract template to each individual hire
What’s in the template?
- General terms and conditions
- Scope of work
- Compensation terms
- Delivery of images language
- Work product, copyright, use of images language
- Confidentiality clauses
- Exclusivity clauses
- Indemnification and liability clauses
- Governing law
- Amendments and addendum language
Who should purchase this template?
- Photographers hiring an assistant photographer
Looking for another photographer contract template? Click here now for all the templates available!
Submit your review