A standard blogger/brand contract template that you’ll be able to tailor to each collaboration and use with most any brand that you’re working with through your blog. The contract template is a fill-in-the-blank type document, but where there are blanks, there is sample language for you to use.
What do you get in this contract for bloggers template?
- PDF version of the contract template
- Word version of the contract template
- Easily identifiable highlighted portions within the contract template that are fill-in-the-blank portions where you’ll be able to tailor the contract template to each individual brand collaboration
What’s in the contract for bloggers template?
- Summary of the collaboration
- Payment terms and payment schedule, including dates, amounts, and late fees so the brand knows exactly when to pay you
- Copyright language to protect your content and photographs
- FTC disclosure language
- Creative control language
- Your obligations as the blogger
- The brand’s obligations
- Confidentiality clause
- Limitation of liability clause
- Language addressing any amendments or addendums to the contract
- Language address the governing law of the contract
Who should purchase this contract for bloggers template?
- Bloggers partnering with brands/companies
Looking for another contract for bloggers template? Click here now to see all the templates available.
Submit your review