A standard blogger/brand contract template that you’ll be able to tailor to each collaboration and use with most any brand that you’re working with through your blog. The contract template is a fill-in-the-blank type document, but where there are blanks, there is sample language for you to use.
What do you get in this contract for bloggers template?
- PDF version of the contract template
- Word version of the contract template
- Easily identifiable highlighted portions within the contract template that are fill-in-the-blank portions where you’ll be able to tailor the contract template to each individual brand collaboration
What’s in the contract for bloggers template?
- Summary of the collaboration
- Payment terms and payment schedule, including dates, amounts, and late fees so the brand knows exactly when to pay you
- Copyright language to protect your content and photographs
- FTC disclosure language
- Creative control language
- Your obligations as the blogger
- The brand’s obligations
- Confidentiality clause
- Limitation of liability clause
- Language addressing any amendments or addendums to the contract
- Language address the governing law of the contract
Who should purchase this contract for bloggers template?
- Bloggers partnering with brands/companies
Looking for another contract for bloggers template? Click here now to see all the templates available.
Submit your review
I can't recommend working with Ashlee more highly–not only is she whip smart, but she is so kind and patient (so nice when you're unfamiliar with legal jargon and need a lot of help along the way!) I've worked with her on a catchall template for blog-related partnership and more customized contracts for freelance clients, and I really don't know what I did before her. She's the kind of support any creative needs!
Protecting my blog with Ashlee through Contracts for Creatives was one of the best investments I've made in my business. In addition to writing me a rock-solid standard template I can use confidently to protect myself and my work when working with brands, Ashlee has a keen eye for reviewing any collaboration-specific contracts. Ashlee is the first person I turn to when I need legal advice for my blog because she uniquely understands both my legal and creative needs—I'd recommend her to anyone!