Are you a wedding photographer who often photographs the happy couple on their wedding day? Then you need the Wedding Photography Contract Template!
A contract template for photographers to use when contracting with a client to photograph the day of the wedding. Language addressing engagement sessions is also included in the template! This contract template is one that you’ll be able to tailor to each client while protecting yourself and your business. The template is easily editable. The contract template is a fill-in-the-blank type document, but where there are blanks, there is sample language for you to use.
What do you get?
- PDF version of the contract template
- Word version of the contract template
- Easily identifiable highlighted portions within the contract template that are fill-in-the-blank portions where you’ll be able to tailor the contract template to each client
What’s in the template?
- Parties to the agreement
- Event details
- General terms and conditions
- Fees and payment
- Engagement session language
- Travel expenses
- Late fees
- Package details
- Financial responsibility clause
- Rescheduling and cancelation policies
- Client responsibility and cooperation
- Creative control and editing
- Event location guidelines
- Meal and break
- Copyright language
- Final delivery and storage
- Editing and turnaround time
- Exclusivity clause
- Cell phones and other photographers
- Limitation of liability
- Right of withdrawal
- Limitation of complaint
- Force majeure
- Guest cooperation and vendor cooperation
- Model release language
- Governing law
- Amendments and addendum language
Who should purchase this template?
- Wedding photographers
This contract template includes language to address engagement sessions too!
Looking for another photographer contract template? Click here now for all the templates available!
Disclaimer: This template is designed for doing business in the United States. Please consult a local attorney for state-specific legal questions. This template, along with all templates available on this website, is an attorney-drafted document. Please keep in mind that the legal landscape changes quickly and you may need to consult an attorney to review the template at a later date. Nothing in the template or in this transaction, should you purchase a template, establishes an attorney-client relationship. The template is for informational purposes only and is not considered legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by you purchasing a product on this website.
Submit your review