Are you a photographer who frequently shoots portrait sessions? Family portraits, senior portraits, holiday portraits? You need the Portrait Session Contract Template!
This contract template is one that you’ll be able to tailor to each client and his or her specific needs while still protecting your business and your craft. The template is easily editable. It includes language that protects you as the business owner and your business. The contract template is a fill-in-the-blank type document, but where there are blanks, there is sample language for you to use.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- PDF version of the contract template
- Word version of the contract template
- Easily identifiable highlighted portions within the contract template that are fill-in-the-blank portions where you’ll be able to tailor the contract template to each individual client.
WHAT’S IN THE TEMPLATE?
- Session date and time
- Session fees and payment
- Location costs and fees
- Photography schedule
- Client acknowledgment and responsibility
- Cancellation, rescheduling, and re-shoot language
- Refund policy
- Copyright and use language
- Model release language
- Creative control and editing
- Editing and turnaround time
- Final delivery and storage
- Limitation of liability
- Right of withdrawal
- Force majeure
- Amendments and addendum language
- Governing law
WHO SHOULD PURCHASE THIS TEMPLATE?
- Photographers photographing portrait sessions.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHER CONTRACT TEMPLATE? CLICK HERE NOW FOR ALL THE TEMPLATES AVAILABLE!
Disclaimer: This template is designed for doing business in the United States. Please consult a local attorney for state-specific legal questions. This template, along with all templates available on this website, is an attorney-drafted document. Please keep in mind that the legal landscape changes quickly and you may need to consult an attorney to review the template at a later date. Nothing in the template or in this transaction, should you purchase a template, establishes an attorney-client relationship. The template is for informational purposes only and is not considered legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by you purchasing a product on this website.