Looking to bring someone onto your team, but not as a full-time employee? You need the Independent Contractor Agreement Template!
A contract template that you’ll be able to use for bringing on any freelance hires to help you with your business. A Non-Disclosure Agreement contract template is also included. The NDA may be attached as an Exhibit or not used at all.
The template is easily editable so that you can tailor it to each freelancer/contractor. It includes language that will protect you as the business owner and your business. The contract template is a fill-in-the-blank type document, but where there are blanks, there is sample language for you to use.
What do you get?
- PDF version of the contract template
- Word version of the contract template
- PDF version of a Non-Disclosure Agreement contract template
- Word version of a Non-Disclosure Agreement contract template
- Easily identifiable highlighted portions within the contract template that are fill-in-the-blank portions where you’ll be able to tailor the contract template to each individual independent contractor hire
What’s in this contract template?
- General terms and conditions
- Scope of work
- Compensation terms
- Language addressing any work product produced by independent contractor
- Confidentiality clauses
- Non-disclosure agreement language
- Exclusivity clauses
- Termination language
- Indemnification and liability clauses
- Governing law
- Language addressing the completeness of the contract and the need for amendments and addendums
Who should purchase this contract template?
- Bloggers hiring an intern and/or freelancers to assist with running the blog
- Graphic designers hiring freelancers to assist with running the business
- Web developer hiring freelancers to assist with running the business
- Any creative entrepreneur hiring a contractor/freelancer to assist
Looking for another contract template? Click here now to see all the templates available!
Submit your review